Wednesday, September 22, 2010

So I've just started College.

AGAIN!



Its been a few years and as it turns out, the fancy name for the course Im doing now is actually the course I finished 5 years ago.

LOL  

Its actually given me a small insight to how things change so fast, everything is all a refined and more organised version I'm doing now (Computing and Software Development). Then again.. that could be down to the new college I'm in.

Sleep routine is gonna be hard to master again. :(


Once I get some Counterstrike going over LAN so I can demoralize these new generations of hopefuls, in between classes, I'll be fine.  Nothing gets you through the day like headshotting the hopes and dreams of these kids. They think its just a game...

THEY. THINK. ITS. JUST. A. GAME...

No comments:

Post a Comment